Consideration of Mounted Position of Grousers on Flexible Wheels for Lunar Exploration Rovers to Traverse Loose Soil
(1) Mars Pathfinder: http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/
(2) European Space Agency: http://www.esa.int/esaMI/ExoMars/index.html
(3) Michelin Group: http://www.michelin.com/
(4) M. Bekker: Theory of Land Locomotion, The University of Michigan Press, 1955
(5) K. Yoshida, N. Mizuno, G. Ishigami, and A. Miwa, “Terramechanics- Based analysis for slope climbing capability of a lunar/planetary rover,” Proceedings of 24th International Symposium on Space Technology and Science, 2004-k-06, 2004.
(6) T. Muro: Terramechanics -Running Dynamics- (in Japanese), Gihodo Press, 1993
(7) T.Ono, H. Nakashima, H.Shimizu, J.Miyasaka, K.Ohdoi, ”FE-DEM analysis of tractive performance of an elastic wheel for planetary rover,” Proc. of the Joint 9th Asia-Pacific ISTVS Conference and Annual Meeting of Japanese Society for Terramechanics,No.082(DVD-ROM), 2010
(8) S.Narita, M.Otuki, S.Wakabayashi, S.Nishida, ”Mobility Evaluation of Low-Pressure Wheel Lunar Exploration Rover,” Proc. of the Joint 9th Asia-Pacific ISTVS Conference and Annual Meeting of Japanese Society for Terramechanics, No.085(DVD-ROM), 2010
- There are currently no refbacks.