Three-Dimensional Wing Kinematics and Force Measurement of a Modified Beetle-Mimicking Flapping-Wing System
(1) Ellington C P, 1984, “The aerodynamics of hovering insect flight. III. Kinematics,” Phil. Trans. R. Soc. B Vol. 305, pp. 17~40.
(2) Dickinson M H, Lehmann F O, Sane S P, 1999, “Wing rotation and the aerodynamics basis of insect flight,” Science Vol. 284, pp. 1954~1960.
(3) Sane S P, 2003, “Review: The aerodynamics of insect flight,” The J. Exp. Biol. Vol. 206 pp. 4191~4208.
(4) Liu Y and Sun M, 2008, “Wing kinematics measurement and aerodynamics of hovering droneflies,” The J. Exp. Biol. Vol. 211 pp. 2014~2025.
(5) Sun M, Tang J, 2002, “Unsteady aerodynamic force generation by a model fruit fly wing in flapping motion,” The J. Exp. Biol. Vol. 205 pp. 55~70.
(6) Truong Q T, Nguyen Q V, Truong V T, Park H C, Byun D Y, and Goo N S, 2011, “A modified blade element theory for estimation of forces generated by a beetle-mimicking flapping wing system,” Bioinspir. and Biomim. Vol. 6 036008.
(7) Park J H, Yoon K J, 2008, “Designing a biomimetic ornithopter capable of sustained and controlled flight,” J. Bionic Eng. Vol. 5 pp. 39~47.
(8) Ifju P G, Jenkins D A, Ettinger S, Lian Y, Shyy W., and Wazak M R, 2002, “Flexible-wing-based micro air vehicles,” AIAA Ann. Conf., AIAA 2002-0705.
(9) de Croon G, de Clerq K, Ruijsink R, Remes B, and de Wagter R, 2009, “Design, aerodynamics, and vision-based control of the DelFly,” Int. J. Mic. Air Veh. Vol. 1 pp. 71~97.
(10) P´erez-Arancibia N O, Ma K Y, Galloway K C, Greenberg J D and Wood R J, 2011, “First controlled vertical flight of a biologically inspired microrobot,” Bioinspir. Biomim. Vol. 6 036009.
(11) Nguyen Q V, Truong Q T, Park H C, Goo N S, Byun D Y, 2010, “Measurement of force produced by an insect-mimicking flapping-wing system,” J. Bionic Eng. Vol. 7 pp. S94~S102.
(12) Hedrick T L, 2008, “Software techniques for two- and three-dimensional kinematics measurement of biological and biomimetic systems,” Bioinspir. Biomim. Vol. 3 034001.
- There are currently no refbacks.