Auto-tuning Control of Multi-rotor Helicopter for Industrial Application
around the world. UAVs are used to collect information from sites such as disaster areas; however, autonomous control requires considerable time and effort for modeling and control. This paper proposes a method for auto-tuning the controller.
(1) Daisuke Iwakura, Yuze Song, Kenzo Nonami, and Kazuki Osaragi, “Autonomous Control of Multirotor Helicopter for Industrial Use”, Proceeding of the ICIUS2012.
(2) Shigeru Ohmatsu and Toru Yamamoto: Self-tuning Control, Corona Pub.,1996
(3) Kenzo Nonami, et al,,Control System Design Using MATLAB, Tokyo Denki Univ.., 1998
(4) Shinji Suzuki and Takashi Suzuki, Parameter Adjustment Algorithm for Adaptive System, Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.21,pp.691-697, 1985
- There are currently no refbacks.